From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo stats server/client @ 2009-08-22
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:48:09
1 Torsten Veller wrote:
2 > What's the status of the stats project? What's missing? What help is
3 > needed?
4
5 Hello Torsten, thanks for your interest.
6 Let me quote myself from a recent reply on a similar question:
7
8 for the quickest summary possible these steps are needed:
9 - make me have and take time for it (soon again as planned)
10 - fix server performance to not take 10 seconds per gentoo-submission
11 (my alchemy code is partly stupid, now i know)
12 - move batch processing upstream (depends on upstream co-op)
13 - get more gentoo people join coding after
14 (http://soc.gentooexperimental.org/projects/stats/issues)
17 > I'd really like to see a system that can answer:
18 > "How often is cpv x installed on arch y (testing/stable flavour)?"
19
20 That's possible, yes. Please elaborate more on motivation and details.
24 Sebastian