From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nazi symbols on Gentoo (and other offending content)
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 15:40:16
1 * Santiago M. Mola <coldwind@g.o> schrieb:
2
3 <big_snip>
4
5 This is totally offtopic here. The issue has been discussed
6 excessively on the forum (10 pages!). And this issue is *only*
7 relevant to the f.g.o platform, not the Gentoo project at all,
8 especially NOT the technically development.
9
10 BTW: if I was forum a moderator (and the forum itself isn't
11 located in .de), I wouldn't even care about the whole issue as
12 there's simply no need for that. Maybe gentoo.de falls under
13 German represssions, but (IMHO) gentoo.org does not.
14
15 Well, I now could talk about that guy who started the tread
16 (who's an good example how post-ww2 brainwash and original-sin
17 conditioning still works over several generations), I could talk
18 about how those nonsense-discussions are very fine for deflecting
19 from the current administration's crimes and continuous attacks
20 on the constitution, attempts to legalize software patents,
21 EU warfare, etc, etc. ... But this all is *OFFTOPIC* here.
22 Those discussions simply belong to another place.
25 cu
26 --
28 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
30 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
31 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
32 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
33 http://patches.metux.de/
35 --
36 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list