From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Openstack Summit MeetUp: dinner planning for Wednesday?
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 16:09:50
1 On Mon, 14 May 2018 22:49:26 +0000
2 "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 01:11:30PM -0700, Jack Morgan wrote:
5 > > Gentoo,
6 > >
7 > > I will be attending the Openstack Summit in Vancouver, BC. The
8 > > conference is May 21-24th. I would like to organize a Gentoo meetup
9 > > for those attending or living in the area. I personally will be
10 > > there from May 20th - 26th.
11 > >
12 > > Please reply if you are interested in meeting and which
13 > > day(s)/time(s) you are available. I'm looking forward to it!
14 > I'm Vancouver-local, and will ALSO be attending the summit.
15 >
16 > Available for events during the daytime during the conference, and
17 > also evenings of Monday & Wednesday. I am NOT available on the
18 > evenings.
19 >
20 > As a note, Monday is a (provincial) public holiday in Vancouver, and
21 > you may find a lot of restaurants closed (more than the ones that are
22 > usually closed Mondays).
23 >
24 > Unless there are specific objections, let's try to plan the meetup for
25 > Wednesday evening based on the above?
26 >
27 > I can help to arrange a dinner outing Wednesday evening. If you're
28 > interested, privately email me. Please include a mention of specific
29 > dietary requirements if any.
32 I am also local to Vancouver, but won't be at the event. Wednesday
33 works better for me too. My daughter has ball games Tuesday and
34 Thursday.
37 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>