From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in eclass: rox-0install.eclass
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 23:20:49
1 On 21:24 Tue 04 Dec , Jim Ramsay wrote:
2 > I'll be committing these changes right away, since the "die" ones
3 > at least are very important. But I'll be submitting further
4 > changes to the list first. Sorry about that :)
5 >
6 > Luckily only 1 ebuild so far which uses this eclass has actually
7 > hit the tree!
8
9 No need to submit all your eclass diffs; that rule is just for addition
10 of new eclasses, since they're kind of hard to remove.
11
12 Thanks,
13 Donnie
14 --