From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council 2009/2010 - Nominations are now open
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 18:25:17
1 On Monday 01 June 2009 16:29:35 TomᨠChvátal wrote:
2 > I agree with patrick nominees expect one addition. I add patrick himself to
3 > prove us that he can not only do benchmarks but to force us to do them :D
4
5 Oh well then. I think I will have to accept your nomination and pour all my
6 ideas into a nice manifesto so people have an idea why they should vote.
7
8 And maybe we can get the voter participation a bit higher this time - all it
9 takes is 5 minutes of your time, so please Just Do It :)
10
11 Thanks,
12
13 Patrick