From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Contribute many ebuilds at once
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 10:42:06
1 On Sat, 8 Jun 2002, Jano Lukac wrote:
4 > Or... you could submit a single "bug" report with a link to where you
5 > are storing all your ebuilds. *shrug*
6
7 That is probably the best recipe for being marked "INVALID" in bugzilla.
8 It is highly unlikely that all submissions should go to the same
9 developer. We each have different areas of interest that we stick to.
10
11 Of course, if all the ebuilds are closely related (say a media player with
12 associated plugins, or similar), this approach is perfectly okay.
13
14 Karl T