From: Jerry A! <jerry@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Bind 8.2.3
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:37:42
1 Due to the announced security expliots in bind, I upgraded the v9
2 package in the CVS tree to 9.1.0. I planned on upgrading the v8 package
3 to 8.2.3. However, I wasn't able to get it to compile on my system.
4 I'm not suprised because more than likely I've gotten it dirty with all
5 the stuff I've been working on lately.
6
7 Anyway, I'm hoping that some soul out there will be kind enough to test
8 out the ebuild I'm attaching and let me know if it does or doesn't work
9 for them. Oh, and please let me know the results. 8)
10
11 Thanks in advance...
12
13 --Jerry
14
15 name: Jerry Alexandratos || Open-Source software isn't a
16 phone: 703.599.6023 || matter of life or death...
17 email: jerry@×××××××.org || ...It's much more important
18 || than that!

bind-8.2.3.ebuild text/plain