From: Per Wigren <wigren@××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuild USE priority
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:51:52
1 I'd say that you should go for this order: SDL, X11, SVGA..
2 And don't forget to --enable-penguins! :) It doesn't make UAE slower (more
3 than maybe 0.5%) on singleprocessor-systems, but it is noticably faster on
4 SMP!
5
6 Hmm... Maybe there is a USE-variable for SMP? Or some other way to check it?
7
8 // Wigren
9