From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] apache.eclass proposed
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 10:12:34
1 After writing a net-www/ ebuild it seemed apparent to me that we are
2 going to need an apache.eclass. A quick find in portage reveals quite a
3 few independent ebuilds all needing the basic functionality that could
4 be provided by an apache.eclass
5
6 syntactically perfect the idea is what matters..
7 I have attached an apache.eclass that I welcome your input/feedback on.
8 While it may not be syntactically perfect for the apache2 part its the
9 idea that we get this out there and start talking about one that
10 matters.
11
12 my portage # find . -name '*.ebuild' | xargs grep HTTPD_USER= | wc
13 22 96 1904
14 my portage # find . -name '*.ebuild' | xargs grep HTTPD_GROUP= | wc
15 21 123 2081
16 my portage # find . -name '*.ebuild' | xargs grep HTTPD_ROOT= | wc
17 50 299 5154
18 --
19 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
20 Gentoo Linux (Hardened)