From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] maintainer-wanted bugcount
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:04:52
1 On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 10:46:12AM +0100, Markus Ullmann wrote:
2 > As I highly doubt this will happen within a week, we have to make a
3 > decision how to proceed with this stuff. So what options do we have?
4 > These come to mind:
5 d) In addition to c), keep them open, flagged with sunrise in the status
6 board, so that when a developer does want some package not in the
7 tree, they can search first.
8 e) Encourage existing developers to review and commit this stuff more
9 often.
10
11 I really would not want to see them closed unless there is a good reason
12 for them to not be committed to the tree.
15 Robin Hugh Johnson
16 Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
17 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
18 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85