From: Tobias Scherbaum <dertobi123@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for June 25
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:50:00
1 Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > I think we agreed that we would send comments about the agenda before
3 > the meeting. The agenda presented seems fine to me. I don't see a need
4 > for doing any major votes in the last meeting.
5
6 ACKing the agenda, too.
7
8 I didn't started to get the "deployment part" of the eapi-development
9 and deployment discussion alive, mainly because Ciaranm has made a true
10 point (we do need testing, of course) and i'm not really sure how to
11 find a balanced way of clean eapi-deployment while also having extensive
12 testing in-tree. Plus it seems i'm the only one interested in that
13 discussion.
14
15 - Tobias
18 Gentoo Linux - Die Metadistribution