From: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Council 2007 Election Results
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 02:14:25
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 Every year, the developers elect members to the Council. This year, the
4 elections were held for a month from August 17th to September 17th and
5 I'm glad to announce the results and our new Council for the next year :
6
7 vapier
8 dberkholz
9 uberlord
10 flameeyes
11 lu_zero
12 betelgeuse
13 amne
14
15 I'm attaching the full result sheet so to speak and the master ballot
16 with this email, and they are also accessible at :
17
18 http://dev.gentoo.org/~fox2mike/elections/council/2007/
19
20 I would like to thank my fellow election officials, SwifT and graaff for
21 their support and general awesomeness ;)
22
23 Our best wishes go out to the new Council members.
24
25 Regards,
28 Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o>
29 docs-team | http://gdp.gentoo.org