From: Caleb Tennis <caleb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: qt.eclass
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:15:13
1 On Thursday 30 June 2005 03:01 pm, Thomas de Grenier de Latour wrote:
2 > It seems that portage evaluates disjonction left to right and
3 > stops on the first match it founds. Thus, if you want want it to
4 > choose the best matching version, you should rather sort them in
5 > decreasing order. (At least, that's what a small test with CVS
6 > HEAD shows here.)
7
8 I'm sorry, yes, that's what I do in this case.
9
10 Also, the eclass is in portage if anyone is so inclined to see how harmless it
11 really is.
12
13 Caleb
14 --