From: Dhruba Bandopadhyay <dhruba@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Meaning of mozilla use flags?
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:43:44
1 Hello. I'm emailing dev list after having sought help from user list.
2
3 If I do emerge -vp mozilla I get:
4
5 [ebuild R ] net-www/mozilla-1.2.1-r5 +java +crypt -ipv6 +gtk2 +ssl
6 -ldap +gnome +mozsvg -mozcalendar -mozaccess -mozinterfaceinfo -mozp3p
7 +mozxmlterm +moznoirc +moznomail +moznocompose -moznoxft
8
9 What would be a good source of information on the meaning of all the
10 mozilla specific use flags? I'm curious about the ones that are not
11 referring to removing the irc, composer and mail components of mozilla.
12 I vaguely remember seeing something on this topic but cannot recall
13 where I found this information previously.
14
15 This is for the purposes of building a lean and fast bare bones mozilla
16 for web browsing.
17
18 Many thanks.
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list