From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] download problem in ebuild
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:37:06
1 Thanks to all of you, thats now very clear.
2
3 The message i have is that it will work, but its not allowed.
4
5 Apprently the package in question is also housed at sourceforge, but at
6 the moment SF doesn't have the latestt version. I imagine that when it
7 does the usual SF mirror thing will work.
10 On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:23:19 -0400