From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Herd up for grabs: net-dialup
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 08:37:00
1 On 01/21/2016 04:32 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On 17 Jan 2016 21:57, Lars Wendler wrote:
3 >> I am going to take the following packages:
4 >>
5 >> net-dialup/mingetty
6 >> net-dialup/ppp
7 >> net-dialup/rp-pppoe
8 >>
9 >> I think that I might not be the perfect maintainer for these packages
10 >> (especially for ppp) so if anyone else wants to maintain these, feel
11 >> free to add yourself as well.
12 >
13 > how about moving those to base-system@ ?
14 >
15 > for the low level serial ones, we can move them to embedded since they
16 > get way more use there nowadays than w/dialup modems.
17 > app-misc/ckermit
18 > net-dialup/lrzsz
19 > net-dialup/minicom
20 > net-dialup/picocom
21 > net-dialup/xc
22 > -mike
25 Thanks, I've taken care of these changes.