From: Yi Qiang <khai@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] PlanetGentoo
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:26:21
1 I've thought a bit more about this and I've come to the conclusion that a planetgentoo type of thing might be a bit too unprofessional to be hosted by gentoo since a lot of people blog about personal things with no connection to gentoo whatsoever (in planetgnome's case it works well since a lot of people that blog there are directly employed by ximian). So, since there is already a GLEP out for this, I think a good idea would be to write a script to parse each dev's fingerd info onto a website.
2
3 -Yi