From: Alastair Tse <liquidx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] pybugz - python command line interface to bugzilla
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:31:43
1 On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 11:28 +0100, Chris Bainbridge wrote:
2 > On 16/07/06, Alastair Tse <liquidx@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Hi All,
4 > >
5 > > As a little weekend project, I wrote a command line interface to
6 > > bugzilla in Python that is targetted to Gentoo's bugzilla (but also
7 > > generalisable to other bugzillas with a little code modification). It
8 > > can do the following:
9 >
10 > You might like to have a look at Redhat's bugzilla. There's a xml-rpc
11 > interface (not sure if the patches are redhat specific or upstream)
12 > that allows you to do these kind of things. There are also some
13 > command line and gui tools that utilise the xml-rpc api.
14
15 That must be their own extension to bugzilla because a quick grep of the
16 sources on bugzilla.org doesn't reveal anything about XML-RPC. They're
17 even using 2.18, which is a little older than what we're using on
18 bugs.g.o.
19
20 Cheers,
21