From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Updated GLEP 46: Allow upstream tags in metadata.xml
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:07:57
1 Hi again
2
3 I updated GLEP46 based on the the discussion before.
4 You can find it at http://dev.gentoo.org/~dev-zero/glep-0046.txt
5
6 Summary of the changes:
7 - Added additional "helps treecleaner" motivation
8 - Added new <doc> element along with a precise specification of what is
9 allowed (please remember that everything can be changed with a new GLEP
10 when we see that parts of specification is not appropriate)
11 - Added "status" attribute for maintainer along with a description
12 - Added some documentation which elements are mandatory and how many times
13 they can appear
14 - Added a location proposal for keeping the list of allowed "type" attribute
15 as requested by genone in March 2006 and halcy0n in the former discussion.
16 - Extended the example
17
18 If nobody objects, I'll commit this and kindly ask the council to vote on
19 it.
20
21 Thanks.
25 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list