From: j@ies.net (Jud McKee)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] potential problem with your filesytem...web server
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:00:47
1 I'm not sure just began digging.
2 I'm emerging a new 1.4 box and lost the ability to find the files via curl
3 or prozilla on your servers/mirrors.
4 I then inspected my network and all seems within reason.... tried with
5 proxy and no proxy... and bypassed my firewall. Everything seems alright on
6 my end, but I never rule out the possibility. :)
7 Then went to you site via lynx and didn't notice anything but could not
8 download the files.
9 Then went to your site via mozilla v.1.2 and noticed your images were missing.
10 Then went via IE 6.0 with with same results
11
12 Tried a different machine on different network with IE 5 & Netscape 6 with
13 same results.
14
15 Perhaps things are amiss on your end?
16 Just a heads up!
17
18 ~Jud
19 .Widgital.