From: Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Temporary help with my packages
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:26:18
1 I've been reminded that I have been largely inactive for past month(s)
2 and there are a few bugs that need fixing in my packages. (Quite a few
3 simple fixes actually).
4
5 There is some more travelling for me to do before I can get hopefully
6 get back to normal functioning at the beginning of March, so I'd like to
7 ask you to help out if you have spare cycles.
8
9 I have a few packages, the biggest being app-arch/rpm with some bugs
10 that need solving. I am also sure net-p2p herd could use some help as
11 well. My devaway is until 4th March. I might get something done until
12 then but it's hard to say.
13
14 My apologies to the community for not handling this sooner and in a way
15 that would prevent bugs to get unnnoticed for longer time.
18 Stanislav Ochotnicky
19 Gentoo developer net-p2p herd, app-arch/rpm maintainer
20 PGP: 0x7B087241

sig.txt text/plain
sig.txt text/plain
sig.txt text/plain