From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New 17.0 release profiles
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 15:07:52
1 Am Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017, 20:53:53 CEST schrieb Michał Górny:
2
3 > I think it would also be reasonable to have clang default to the same
4 > C++ standard for better interoperability.
5
6 Makes sense.
9 > Sadly, unless I'm mistaken changing the defaults for both will require
10 > patching the code.
11
12 Just to clarify, I dont intend to patch anything in gcc or fiddle with any
13 compiler flags. By masking all old gcc's I assume the ones left will have
14 c++14 as default.
17 Andreas K. Hüttel
18 dilfridge@g.o
19 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)