From: Michiel de Bruijne <M.deBruijne@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Enterprise Installer [was "LWE Aftermath" on -core]
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 14:35:16
1 From the outside the installer project seems on a very long hiatus. If there
2 is indeed a lot of work done behind the scene then let the world (at least
3 gentoo-dev or gentoo-installer) know. The project page hasn't been updated
4 since February. There was a meeting on 15 July and logs were promised but
5 altough I have requested the logs several times I still haven't seen
6 anything.
7
8 Managing a project isn't only about creating good software but also
9 communicating with other people. With zero communication you can't blame
10 other people to talk about starting an(other) installer project.
13 -----
14