From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo-dev whitelisting
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 21:28:45
1 On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 5:25 PM, Paweł Hajdan, Jr. <phajdan.jr@g.o>
2 wrote:
3
4 > On 13/05/2018 20:57, Alec Warner wrote:
5 > > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Infrastructure/
6 > > Mailing_Lists#Managing_the_Gentoo-Dev_whitelist
7 >
8 > I'm wondering,
9 > <https://gitweb.gentoo.org/infra/gentoo-dev-whitelist.git> currently
10 > says for me "No repositories found".
11 >
12 > Am I using a wrong address, or does the new repo need gitweb setup?
13 >
14 > FWIW of course I can use git, it's just in some cases (especially casual
15 > browsing) gitweb can be more convenient.
18 Its not a public repo, so it isn't listed. If you think it should be
19 public, ask council; its a 1 line config change on our side.
20
21 -A
25 > Paweł