From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Farewell Gentoo.
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 14:44:56
1 On Mon, 8 Aug 2016 08:24:16 -0400
2 "Jesus Rivero (Neurogeek)" <neurogeek@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > After so many years of being a proud Gentoo dev, it comes that time
5 > when I have to say bye (at least for now).
6 >
7 > There are no words to describe what Gentoo and being a Gentoo dev
8 > meant for me.
9 > I've made really good friends, learned a ton of skills in many facets
10 > of computing from incredibly amazing and knowledgable people, and was
11 > a big part of me getting great job opportunities.
12 >
13 > I didn't want to part without first saying thanks to all the devs
14 > that have and continue to make Gentoo such an amazing project. Keep
15 > making Gentoo better!
16 >
17 > Keep in touch.
18 > Farewell, and thanks!
21 Sad to see you go, but, also glad you were a dev for so many years :)
22
23 I hope to see you around in the future too, even if it is only for
24 visit :)
25
26 Take care, have fun,... don't be a stranger ;)
29 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>