From: antitux@netscape.com (John Dee)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Netscape Packages
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:33:18
1 I was looking at your netscape packages, and was wondering why you guys
2 weren't using the 6.x series. The reason I ask, is that the 4.x series
3 probably won't have another release (I'm the *NIX build engineer on the
4 project).
5 I'm also one of the build engineers on the 6.x project.
6 Also, if needed, I could make a 6.x package for you guys. It really
7 wouldn't take much to do.
8 The only thing that might be a problem is the fact I don't know portage
9 yet (I've been using gentoo a total of about 3 days).
10 I *COULD* supply you guys with a tarball, and instructions, if you want.