From: Thomas Bracht Laumann Jespersen <t@×××××××.xyz>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last-rites: app-admin/lastpass-cli
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 11:22:03
1 > > # Göktürk Yüksek <gokturk@g.o> (2021-03-14)
2 > > # Dead upstream. No revdeps.
3 > > # Removal in 60 days to allow people extra time
4 > > # for transitioning out. Bug #776262.
5 > > app-admin/lastpass-cli
10 > Due to recent changes to Lastpass, I switched to Bitwarden.  It may be
11 > worth mentioning somewhere that you can export from Lastpass and import
12 > to Bitwarden and not lose any passwords.  My switching took about 5
13 > minutes, some of which is downloading the sources and add-ons.
14
15 I actually use lastpass-cli, because my company use LastPass. Is there an
16 alternative, or can we keep this somehow?
17
18 All the best,
19 -- Thomas