From: Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] QA Overlay Layout support.
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 05:01:00
1 So ppl can't complain about me suggesting features without implementing
2 them. Here we go.
3
4 portage_parent_repo_support.patch contains a patch that does what im
5 hoping will eventually get into the portage. As everyone who takes the
6 time to read it will realise. This is a ruff patch, that doesn't do any
7 validation, hardcodes stuff. But I believe that it is a proof of concept.
8
9 Also attached are the output of vanilla_repoman_java-experimental which
10 is the output of repoman from Portage 2.1.6.7 and
11 portage_parent_repo_support from trunk + patch.
12
13 Alistair.

repoman_java-experimental.txt text/plain
portage_parent_repo_support.patch text/plain
vanilla_repoman_java-experimental.txt text/plain