From: Alistair Bush <ali_bush@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] QA Overlay Layout support.
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 05:01:00
So ppl can't complain about me suggesting features without implementing
them.  Here we go.

portage_parent_repo_support.patch contains a patch that does what im
hoping will eventually get into the portage.  As everyone who takes the
time to read it will realise.  This is a ruff patch, that doesn't do any
validation, hardcodes stuff. But I believe that it is a proof of concept.

Also attached are the output of vanilla_repoman_java-experimental which
is the output of repoman from Portage and
portage_parent_repo_support from trunk + patch.

File name MIME type
repoman_java-experimental.txt text/plain
portage_parent_repo_support.patch text/plain
vanilla_repoman_java-experimental.txt text/plain