From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] List of User projects
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:00:46
1 On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 08:31:32PM +1300, Alistair Bush wrote:
2 > I'm quite happy to consider the corner cases, and will probably include a
3 > vast majority of them. Initially I don't even believe I will have a fully
4 > complete list of all the projects the fit nicely into my criteria. Thats why
5 > you have one of those nice statements that says.
6 catalyst, genkernel, hwdata, livecd-tools were originally in-house, just
7 like the parts of baselayout that became openrc, but have moved outside.
8
9 I maintain some interesting/useful scripts:
10 http://dev.gentoo.org/~robbat2/scripts/
11 - earch
12 - perl-bump
15 complex conf.d/net configurations:
16 http://dev.gentoo.org/~robbat2/conf.d-net/
17
18 I wrote genflags:
19 http://dev.gentoo.org/~robbat2/genflags/
20 It's now mostly dead, good only for historical research.
21
22 "Managed Portage", taking stacked profiles to their extreme:
23 http://dev.gentoo.org/~robbat2/managed-portage-0.01.tar.bz2
24
25 Unfortunately my patchsets and documentation for using Gentoo on SGI
26 Visual Workstation 320 (visws320) and the XXS1500 MIPS system are very
27 out of date.
30 Robin Hugh Johnson
31 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
32 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
33 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85