From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: netplugd and ifplugd support in OpenRc
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:57:15
1 On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 02:47:48PM -0700, Christopher Head wrote:
2 > As a user… yes? I use a laptop, so I don’t much care which one is
3 > maintained but I’d be quite annoyed if both went away (unless there’s
4 > some other dæmon that does the same job that I’ve never heard of).
5
6 I am thinking that we will probably stop supporting netplugd if we stop
7 supporting one. ifplugd seems to have much more functionality.
8
9 William