From: "Tod M. Neidt" <tneidt@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] python + Tkinter ?
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:19:14
1 Did you build python with "tcltk" set in your USE variable?
2
3 tod
4
5 On Sat, 2001-09-15 at 15:51, Collins Richey wrote:
6 > How does one get python to work with Tkinter classes?
7 >
8 > I have both python and tcl-tk installed, and I find Tkinter stuff in
9 > the python libraries, but I get the following when I try to run a
10 > Tkinter program.
11 >
12 > File "./app1.py", line 2, in ?
13 > from Tkinter import *
14 > File "/usr/lib/python2.0/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 35, in ?
15 > import _tkinter # If this fails your Python may not be configured
16 > for Tk
17 >
18 > Obviously I'm missing something.
19 >