From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Last rites for media-libs/libmusepack
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 17:50:06
As per summary, a new last rites. libmusepack has been superseded by
media-libs/libmpcdec; the only ebuild currently in portage depending on this
is gst-plugins-musepack-0.8.8 that is a dependency for no other package, and
is currently superseded, keyword-wise, but newer versions that depend already
on libmpcdec.

I've masked both (even if the latter was under gstreamer herd, if they want to
leave that version in portage they should take it over from sound), and I'll
remove them next month unless otherwise asked.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Sound, ALSA, PAM, KDE, CJK, Ruby ...