From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Hangouts
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 14:35:46
1 On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 09:14:44AM +0100, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
2 > A VC is a full commitment, and its attractiveness is often much higher
3 > _before_ you use it..
4
5 Agreed.
6
7 I have found that if I am on a voice chat with someone, say on skype, it
8 requires my full attention, especially since I use assistive technology
9 to access my computer.
10
11 I use synthetic speech to tell me what is happening on screen and it is
12 difficult at times to keep up with that and the voice conversation. This
13 is even more true in a group voice conference.
14
15 William