From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] new virtual : virtual/latex-base
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:57:26
1 Hi,
2
3 I've finished merging texlive ebuilds to the tree, with no keywords.
4 To merge the last few ebuilds (basically the meta ebuild that will
5 pulls in what you need), I need to introduce a new virtual as
6 previously discussed.
7
8 I've taken tetex stable keywords for this ebuild, it's attached.
9
10 Once I've comitted the meta ebuild, the keywording game can start, but
11 please do *not* keyword them until I've finished, thanks.
14 The idea for now is to change some critical deps to latex-base in
15 order to avoid circular deps, the old style virtual/tetex can remain for
16 now and the meta texlive ebuild will provide it as it provides more or
17 less what tetex did.
18
19 tested candidates for virtual/latex-base:
20 app-text:
21 dvipdfm
22 dvipng
23 lcdf-typetools
24 xdvik
25 xdvipdfmx
26 dev-tex:
27 chktex
28 latex2html
29 media-libs:
30 freetype-1
31 t1lib
32
33 eclass:
34 latex-package.eclass
37 will open a bug once the virtual is in the tree, but for now I need to
38 rest a bit ;p
39
40 Note that changing to virtual/latex-base rather than virtual/tetex will
41 only change the deps over texlive, as others are monolithic ebuilds.
42
43 Alexis.

latex-base-1.0.ebuild application/octet-stream