From: Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] information about "F" in 'man emerge'?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 04:26:21
1 On 28/07/2003 at 21:11:52(-0700), Amiel Martin used 1.1K just to say:
2 > heres an idea, in the case of an emerge -U world, instead of postponing
3 > F-related packages, portage could ask for all of them to be downloaded up
4 > front. might require a new variable, but I think that feature would make
5 > emerge world's more smooth.
6
7 Both would be best. For those who do unattended "emerge -U world", postponing
8 would be better. I personally would prefer to use the "up front" approach,
9 though.
12 () Georgi Georgiev () The worst cliques are those which consist of ()
13 () chutz@×××.net () one man. -- G.B. Shaw ()
14 () +81(90)6266-1163 () ()
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list