From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] I'm looking for a Mentor
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 06:48:30
1 On 12/18/20 7:19 PM, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > TL;DR, I think infra needs more people who can commit to ::gentoo and
3 > thus, I am looking for an ebuild dev mentor. I myself had commit
4 > access in the before times (probably 2010 - 2012) but have been mostly
5 > ignoring ebuild development since then to focus on infra and the
6 > Foundation. However infra is using more and more software that is
7 > maintainer-needed and so we probably need to change our focus to
8 > giving back more to the main tree.
9 >
10 > -A
11 >
12 You can start your training by filing Github PRs, as contributions to
13 maintainer-needed packages are mostly dealt with in there. ;)
14
15 -- juippis