From: Gard Spreemann <gspr@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Any volunteers to test my first ebuild?
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:14:47
1 Hi. I wrote my first ebuild today, because I want to learn this "art" and
2 contribute something back to the community.
3 I picked a program that I thought would be amazingly simple to write an ebuild
4 for - a game called moagg.
5 However, I stupidly submitted the ebuild too early, without thorough testing,
6 and it was a total bork-up.
7 After fighting with it for hours, I finally realized that it wasn't my fault,
8 and that the game's code was to blame, so I made a patch as well to fix the
9 code.
10
11 I'd highly appreciate it if someone could test my (second) ebuild for moagg
12 before I submit it. It's located at:
13 http://gspr.dyndns.org/~gspr/ebuilds/games-arcade/moagg/moagg-0.10.ebuild
14 Also remember the patch:
15 http://gspr.dyndns.org/~gspr/ebuilds/games-arcade/moagg/files/moagg-0.10-datadir.patch