From: Heinrich Wendel <lanius@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-zope status?
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 12:04:50
1 Am Freitag 10 Oktober 2003 10:58 schrieb Alastair Tse:
2 > On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 06:02, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
3 > > Greetings,
4 > >
5 > > I've picked up a new job at work in place of the last one I was
6 > > dis-employed from. It mainly revolves around Zope and it's packages, so
7 > > after adding a few packages to net-zope already, I was wondering about
8 > > maintainership/herding of Zope stuff.
9 >
10 > I'm not sure either. I've tried mailing him to ask him what his status
11 > is but he hasn't responded to that for over a week. Pythonhead had
12 > volunteered to look at zope as well, but I'm sure that category/herd can
13 > use a couple of bodies.
14
15 I can help there if needed.
18 > Cheers,