From: Donny Davies <woodchip@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Retiring as a Gentoo developer
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:43:02
1 Hi there
2
3 Because of work and various other social commitments I can no longer
4 fulfill my duties as package maintainer for this project. As such,
5 I wish to pass on responsibilities to whomever wants the job.
6
7 It's been a lot of fun, but I'm afraid it's time to move on.
8
9 I wish to express my sincere appreciation for all of your help and
10 encouragement during my time here. In particular, I need to thank
11 Daniel Robbins for his mentorship and guidance; Daniel, you always
12 treated me with respect, tolerance and dignity. I wish you and
13 your family the very best.
14
15 I can't list everybody here individually, so to all the developers
16 whom I've had the opportunity to work with, Thank You very much
17 for everything.
18
19 I've requested that my email address be kept intact for 30 days to
20 allow me time to change subscriptions and such.
21
22 Regards.