From: "Sean P. Kane" <spkane@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] kernel PCMCIA
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 13:49:18
1 The orinico_cs drive does not work with as many Prism based cards and these drivers actually support the Prism2, Prism2.5 and Prism3 based cards. They are also in very active development which means that they are staying current and being constantly improved. It just seems that these are probably the strongest Prism drivers out there at the moment.
2
3 Sean
4
5 -----Original Message-----
6 From: Dan Armak [mailto:danarmak@g.o]
7 Sent: Sat 4/20/2002 2:03 AM
8 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
9 Cc:
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kernel PCMCIA