From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] making ntp-4.1.2 stable
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:52:17
1 On Friday 19 September 2003 13:43, Spider wrote:
2 > except for a note that we might want to link directly to the stratum2
3 > server list, this is quite good with me :-)
4
5 well, it had a link to the main page with a warning that said 'use stratum2
6 unless you quality for stratum1' ...
7 ive added a direct link to stratum2 above the main link to both conf files ...
8 i figure if a user knows anything about ntp and qualifies for stratum1, then
9 they'll probably know that the first link aint for them ...
10 and everyone else will hopefully grab a server from the stratum2 link :)
11 -mike