From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [looking-for-man-power] Packaging RedHat/Fedora tools and libs
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 10:19:38
1 El vie, 09-04-2010 a las 21:41 +0200, Fabio Erculiani escribió:
2 >
3 > On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o> wrote:
4 > > On 04/09/2010 04:34 AM, Fabio Erculiani wrote:
5 > >> They are available in the "sabayon" overlay. Is there anybody
6 > >> interested in helping me out for the integration and, perhaps,
7 > >> merge-into-Portage part?
8 > >
9 > > That sounds interesting. I was planning to add public apis for the
10 > > packagekit portage backend to use soon, and I guess those apis
11 > > should also be useful for an anaconda portage backend.
12 >
13 > [semi-OT]
14 > Since I am (together with volkmar) one of the PK Portage backend
15 > maintainers, let me know once you have interesting APIs implemented
16 > for that. The backend itself would also require testing and some
17 > profiling sessions to spot annoying speed issues.
18 > [/semi-OT]
19
20 I didn't know a packagekit portage backend was being prepared :-O
21
22 Thanks a lot to all the people involved =)