From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for August 7
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:03:19
1 On 03:01 Thu 14 Aug , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Here's a rough agenda. I'll hash it out a bit more a few hours in
3 > advance of the meeting. Basically, council members haven't responded to
4 > these items on the mailing list, and that's what needs to happen.
5
6 For all of the items below, here's what I suggest we do at the meeting:
7
8 - Collect any questions/opinions. Don't discuss them here, do that
9 on-list.
10 - Commit to the dates you'll respond to the threads
11 - Should be in the next week, preferably sooner
12 - The assumption is that if you don't respond by then, you're ready to
13 make a decision and have nothing new to add to the discussion
14
15 > Reactions to dev banned from freenode
16
17 > Moving meetings to a location we control
18
19 > Favor irc.gentoo.org alias in docs, etc
20
21 > Why aren't fired developers banned from the channels where they
22 > displayed this behavior?
23
24 > PMS as a draft standard of EAPI 0
27 Thanks,