From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: stuart@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-core@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RE:Boot floppies
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 00:11:04
1 On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 08:43, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > Looks interesting. Give us a shout when it's added; I'm interested in trying
3 > this out.
4
5 I added net-misc/pxes to cvs. The one package loads the base, and the
6 pxesconfig application. It has a local USE of ltsp to optionally
7 install the ltsp support files and to depend on ltsp. Since this is
8 essentially binary-only and some perl for the config tool, it should
9 work on all platforms. Could non-x86 devs please test this out and add
10 support for it to their architecture.
13 Chris Gianelloni
14 Developer, Gentoo Linux
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list