From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New(-ish) developer - Elfyn McBratney
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:52:31
1 On Monday 07 August 2006 23:45, Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
2 > It is my pleasure to introduce to you... the artist formerly known as...
3 > beu! Many will know Elfyn from his previous stint as a Gentoo developer.
4 > This time around, we have a understanding.. the sort that involves
5 > sleeping with fish and finding horseheads in your bed. Capish? He won't
6 > magically (well, I believe it was by magic, he is afterall an elf)
7 > disappear again and will be joining the kernel guys, the perl people and
8 > he'll be donning an apron and pink marigolds while helping out with the
9 > QA tree cleaner project.
10 >
11 > I of course am thrilled, not only did we (re-)gain another UK based dev,
12 > but a UK based dev with a great taste in music, a sick and twisted mind
13 > and the ability to put up with me singing. Welcome back, Elfyn!
14 >
15 > Christelxx
16
17 Welcome back Elfyn! :)
21 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
22 GPG: 9A9F68E6 / AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6
23
24 Your friendly mobile/kernel/vserver/openvz monkey