From: "Diego \\\"Flameeyes\\\" Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] PAM related: pam_console ?
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:35:58
1 On Thursday 31 March 2005 15:27, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > if you read pam-0.78-r2 and do a search in bugzilla, you'll see that
3 > pam_console is no longer on by default
4 I know, I'm messing around with that ebuild, so I can see it on my own.. but
5 this doesn't make the ebuild cleaner... all the way around instead.
6
7 > some people actually do want it, so ripping it out isnt very nice ;)
8 Well, having it as an external ebuild sys-libs/pam_console (or
9 sys-pam/pam_console, but that's another story), will also save the users from
10 enabling pam_console not knowing what that is.
13 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
14 http://wwwstud.dsi.unive.it/~dpetteno/