From: Robert Moss <robmoss@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Upcoming repoman check will fail on large files in the tree
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:19:43
1 Last time there was a big file QA check of the tree, someone said that
2 certain things (such as bootloaders) were exempt. As such, despite the
3 fact that I don't quite understand why splash.xpm.gz is in the tree
4 rather than on the mirrors, when I last committed a new grub I left it
5 there in files/.
6
7 Will there be exemptions for certain circumstances (I'm sure there must
8 be a reason for the above) or not?
9