From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Gratuitous useflaggery (doc and examples)
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 18:51:09
1 On Saturday 04 March 2006 13:18, MIkey wrote:
2 > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
3 > > On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:04:11 -0600 MIkey <mikey@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 > > | At my job we aim to eventually rid ourselves completely of MS
5 > > | products on several thousand (local and remote) desktops and replace
6 > > | them with some sort of thin linux client running the citrix metaframe
7 > > | client. They will be running in kiosk mode. No user will have the
8 > > | ability to get to a window manager and browse around
9 > > | in /usr/share/doc. They don't even know what the heck a man page is.
10 > >
11 > > Then you should use INSTALL_MASK, not a USE flag.
12 >
13 > Please excuse my ignorance, but where is INSTALL_MASK documented?
14
15 nowhere of consequence
16 -mike
17 --