From: Mark Guertin <gerk@g.o>
To: Spider <spider@g.o>, gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gnome2 on ppc and sparc/64
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:45:43
1 On Wednesday 17 July 2002 14:32, Spider wrote:
2 > okay, I need some help...
3 >
4 > Can somone give me a hand and yell if any gnome2 item -DOESNT- work on
5 > PPC or sparc??? In a move towards the KEYWORDS area, I wouldn't want to
6 > dissapoint the Gnome and Gentoo communities by having Gnome not working
7 > on either due to our configurations in ebuilds.
8 >
9 > //Spider
10
11 Hi Spider
12
13 Gnome2 runs on PPC, you can add PPC to keywords for this... thanks for asking
14 :)
15
16 There is only one small issue with it, for some reason it can't read jpgs.
17 I'm not personally a gnome user so i havent had problems but have seen this
18 report a few times so far.
19
20 Mark