From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Masterplan for solving LINGUAS problems
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 16:04:06
1 I'd honestly as a minor issue like ot know why we called it linguas in the
2 first place. Linguas itself is latin/romance based in name, so gentoo at
3 least has been showing a bit of a bias.
4
5 Personally I think its a bad name on neutrality grounds alone.
6
7 I think though I should also point out...don't we already have existing
8 ebuilds that expose LINGUAS options in their USE flags?
9